A back rest to save your back…no really
Gannet aka Kitezone Muriwai,
This how I make my buggy back rests .
- Tube clamp to the side rails with a 25mm O/D stub welded to it.
- 22mm John Guest Speedfit plastic pipe inside it.
- Some 25mm high pressure rubber fuel hose over the outside.
- Then the standed padding over the lot.
- It’s strong and flexible, but will pop off in a roll over or hard hit.
I’m sharing this system so our sport gets a little safer, it might just save somebodies spine one day