Crab Buggy Plans
Olivier Suire, has kindly given you Crab buggy fans a treat, the plans to make your own
I decided to post the fabrication drawings of a former prototype of Crab-Buggy :It’s not the latest version, but it works fine, and it’s the only one for which I had a complete set of workshop drawings…Olivier
- This is one of the prototypes that I have built and tested, so I know it is a fun ride.
- The adjustment for the pilot legs is done through the position of the seat, since the frame itself is not adjustable.
- If you are a shorty-pants or a giant, you might need to change the size of the frame.
Yet, you should be aware that :
- Cutting, bending and welding steel can hurt your fingers, burn your eyes, squish your toes.
- Riding a three-wheeled chariot at high speeds tethered to a powerkite can cause serious injury, death or worse : hurt a little kid playing with a plastic bucket and shovel in the sand.
I can’t be held responsible for any dire consequence of the use of these drawings.
I WILL accept any marks of praise or sympathy though…:)
Have fun !